· Insert https://tempusmagazine.co.uk/ is managed by COHORTED COMMUNICATIONS LTD (Competition Manager) on behalf of MESA MAGAZINE
· Competitions are open to anyone aged 18 or over based in the UK except for employees of MESA MAGAZINE and COHORTED COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
· When entering the competitions, you will sometimes be given the option to opt in to receive marketing communications from the prize sponsor and/or the publisher and Competition Manager. If you do opt in to receive such information, your contact details will be passed to the prize sponsor and/or the publisher and Competition Manager for this purpose.
· All competitions are free to enter.
· For ‘Prize Draw Competitions’, Winners will be randomly selected from all of the valid entries into that particular prize draw. Winners will be drawn and notified within 28 days of the closing date by email.
· To be a verified winner of the competition, you will be asked to verify your name and contact details by the Competition Manager before it will be deemed a valid claim.
· Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of validating your claim or being informed you are a winner via email.
· Claims are only valid if the winner’s name and address are on the electoral roll. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure their contact details on the site are correct and up to date.
· Prizes will be offered by MESA MAGAZINE and 3rd party companies. If a prize is offered in conjunction with another company and the other company withdraws or fails to provide it, MESA MAGAZINE will not provide the prize itself. Any special terms and conditions associated with this type of prize will be displayed on the entry page below the competition.
· Unless otherwise stated, the Competition Manager reserves the right to substitute a cash prize for the chosen prize to an acceptable value alternative. This is at the Competition Manager’s discretion. This occasion may arise when an advertised prize on the site is no longer available, but it is not the responsibility of any 3rd party company. Otherwise prizes are as stated.
· If the prize sponsor fails to deliver the prize to the winners, this is not the responsibility MESA MAGAZINE to replace this prize (although full assistance will be given in trying to resolve this)
· If a participant receives a winner notification in error, then no prize will be due.
· If there is an error in the prize description or value, then there will be no obligation to fulfil the prize
· The prizes are not for resale or transfer and participants in breach of this may have any future competition entries suspended
· Any participant found to be using robot forms to enter a competition will invalidate their entry to the competition and will be disqualified from the competition.
· Prize winner’s details may be displayed on the MESA MAGAZINE website as first name or initial and surname only e.g. Susan Smith or S. Smith. Any images and names supplied will be deemed to have had any copyright ownership transferred to MESA MAGAZINE and Cohorted Communications and may be used for future promotions.
· Multiple entries for individuals are not allowed, and entrants registering multiple times may have any number of their existing entries deleted without prior notice. Any entries made using a duplicate account will invalidate claims to prizes.
· All competitions may be subject to additional rules. These will be listed in the special terms and conditions buttons on the competition entry page.
· No correspondence on any of the rules above will be entered into.
· Please note we will try our hardest to contact winners and deliver prizes however if we are not able to get in touch with you we reserve the right to re draw the winner(s) and allocate the prize to someone else. This is most likely to occur but is not limited to time sensitive prizes or where a choice of prize(s) is available. Please ensure when entering competitions, you provide an email address that is up to date to minimise the possibility of this happening.
· These rules will be governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.